Like most websites, we gather some limited information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type (and version) and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. Unlike most websites, we do not make any attempts to identify any user or share any data for marketing. Our servers are hosted in Europe and protected by the GDPR. https://greenhost.net
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone, except possibly where billing information is concerned. We recommend using a VPN or similar, disabling cookies, hosting your emails in a secure server, running a secure OS and using anti-fingerprinting techniques whenever browsing the internet.
Our commitment to privacy is simple:
WE DO NOT WANT YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE MAY SHARE
We do not knowingly share your information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Pyre Phone unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent (Submission of bug reports is considered consent.)
- When legally required.
We will share the information we have with entities outside of Pyre Phone if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Pyre Phone, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
As of October 2021 Pyre Phone has not handed over any information for the above purposes.